Home Care Services in Guildford and Woking, Surrey
How our Home Care Services can help
Our professional, trained and dedicated staff are able to provide our home care services to elderly and disabled people in and around Guildford and Woking in Surrey.
To this end, we provide flexible, bespoke home care services ranging from one 15 minute visit once a week to multiple visits a day to day sits and overnight care.
We will provide you with a truly personalised care plan, tailored to ensure you keep your independence, improve your quality of life and are safe in your own home. Your schedule and needs may change, so your home care package will be flexible to fit around you.
Contact us now to have a chat about our home care services or to arrange a free assessment in your home.
Home Care Visits
A flexible range of home care visiting services from professionals trained to help you stay independent.
- Companionship and conversation
- Assistance with reading and correspondence
- Preparing meals
- Escorting and organising outings and visits
- Bed making
- Parenting and practical skills
- Respite care
- Help with going to bed
- Help with getting up
- Mobility assistance including hoisting
- Rehabilitation and post hospital discharge
- Medication prompting, assistance and administration
- Social and emotional support
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Parkinsons care
- PEG feeding and RIG feeding
- Cancer care
- Motor Neurone Disease care
- Cerebral Palsy care
- Diabetes care
- Epilepsy care
- Multiple Sclerosis care
- End of life care
We offer a FREE Two Hour Home Care Trial and a FREE assessment in your home.